10 Questions with Cassie.
1. Q. What do you like most about your job?
A. Helping Seniors make sense out of Medicare and seeing firsthand the peace of mind and confidence my service brings to them. I came into insurance through my husband, one of the owners of Senior Solution. Seeing him and his team serve the people in such a valuable way inspired me to be a part of it.
2. Q. Any Nicknames?
A. No nicknames, other than mom :)
3. Q. What did/do you want to be when you grew/grow up?
A Veterinarian, animals bring me so much joy!
4. Q. Tell me one unique thing about you?
A. I am passionate about learning new things and want to continue growing not only personally but spiritually and professionally. Therefore, I never want to stop growing and learning.
5. Q. What are your Hobbies?
A. Spending time with family, my husband, our grown children, and our parents going to church, enjoying the outdoors, loving on my two furkids.
6. Q. What are you binge-watching/reading?
A. I Don’t watch much TV but currently reading Everybody Always.
7. Q. Favorite Quote?
A. God is within her. She will not fail.
8. Q. Favorite Season and Why?
A. Fall. I love sweaters, boots, vibrant leaves, pumpkins, scary movies, hot chocolate, and cider.
9. Q. Which Historical Figure would you most want to meet?
10. Q. What three things would you bring to a deserted island?
A. Pot to boil water, machete, and a fire starter - I have seen many episodes of Naked and Afraid.